Why CIBC Imperial Investor Service™?
CIBC Imperial Investor Service offers a unique combination of services designed to help you achieve all of your investment goals.
- What is Imperial Investor Service?
- Research Tools
- Is CIBC Imperial Investor Service right for you?
What is Imperial Investor Service?
CIBC Imperial Investor Service is more than an investment account. It provides you with the right combination of informed advice from a dedicated CIBC Advisor and the power of on-line access to your account. And, because you can take advantage of the timely, relevant advice you may need, with the control and flexibility of managing your own account, CIBC Imperial Investor Service represents the best of both investment worlds. And, it could just be the new investment service you've been looking for.Back to top
With CIBC Imperial Investor Service, you're not investing by yourself. A dedicated CIBC Advisor will work with you to establish your financial goals, understand your investment timelines, risk tolerance and any general tax considerations you may have, in order to design a personalized investment plan that's right for you.
As a CIBC Imperial Investor Service client, you always have the comfort of knowing that your CIBC Advisor can work with you on a regular basis to review your portfolio. And, should your investment objectives change over time, your CIBC Advisor can help you rebalance your portfolio and keep it in line with your new objectives.
Finally, CIBC Advisors are objective and working hard for you. Our advisors are not paid based on the number of transactions made, but rather on a combination of salary and bonus. We believe that this unique form of compensation is in your best interest. It offers you the peace of mind of knowing that only transactions that meet your specific, pre-established criteria and your long-term goals will be recommended.Back to top
With CIBC Imperial Investor Service, you have the flexibility to manage your portfolio whenever and wherever you want. Full access to timely market and account information means that you can monitor and manage your portfolio as you need to.
With 24 hour a day, 7 day a week electronic access, you can:
- Access and monitor account information
- Transfer funds between your bank account and your CIBC Imperial Investor Service account
- Receive real-time stock and market index quotes
- Obtain information on new investment issues
- Receive relevant corporate news and interim account statements
- Place trades on your account
And, as a CIBC Imperial Investor Service client, you can take advantage of the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, which allows you to manage your investments, get quotes and trade stocks, directly from your smartphone! Learn more about the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App.Back to top
Smart investing starts with building a diversified portfolio - and that requires choice. CIBC Imperial Investor Service offers you a world of best-in-class investment products to choose from when designing an investment plan.
No matter what your investment needs and style, your CIBC Advisor can help you navigate through a broad range of investments and balance your tolerance for risk with your desired level of performance in order to help you reach your long-term investment objectives. And, you always have the option to use our comprehensive on-line research tools.
Through CIBC Imperial Investor Service, you can invest in:
- Over 2000 Mutual Funds, including CIBC, AGF, AIM, CI, Franklin Templeton Investments, Mackenzie, Talvest Mutual Funds, and more
- Competitive interest-bearing cash accounts
- Money Market Instruments
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)
- Canada Savings Bonds
- Federal, Provincial and Corporate Debt Securities
- Canadian and U.S. Stocks
- New issues
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Plus much more
CIBC Imperial Investor Service is not a traditional banking service. With the ability to invest in both CIBC and non-CIBC products, diversifying your portfolio has never been easier.Back to top
Although your CIBC Advisor is your main contact, you may still be interested in accessing information and doing research on your own. That's why we offer free, timely and relevant research tools through our on-line service to help you make smarter investment decisions. CIBC Imperial Investor Service can be your source for simplified investment information.
Our independent support tools allow you to evaluate investment opportunities for yourself, quickly and easily. These industry-recognized research tools include:
- CIBC World Markets Research
- Mutual fund research
- Equity Research tools
- Quote Alerts
When it comes to investing, CIBC Imperial Investor Service offers a wide variety of services under one roof:
- A dedicated CIBC Advisor who is your financial ally, from acting as your single point-of-contact to contributing valuable advice designed to help you achieve your investment goals.
- 24-hour online access to your CIBC Imperial Investor Service account and much more.
- A diverse range of CIBC and non-CIBC investment products.
- The convenience of consolidated reporting of all of your CIBC Imperial Investor Service Accounts.
Is CIBC Imperial Investor Service right for you?
Do any of the following statements apply to your investment situation?
- I have a number of investment accounts, and would like to consolidate them and have access to an advisor.
- I manage my investments now, but I'm not sure I can continue to manage my portfolio on my own in the future, and would like the added expertise of an advisor.
- Whether I trade on-line or through an advisor, I would like to be assured that all my trades are consistent with my investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- I am a fairly experienced investor and I like to manage my own investments, but I don't always have the time to stay actively involved in my portfolio.
- I would like an investment account that brings together personalized investment advice and online trading.
- In addition to an advisor, I would like to have access to a wide variety of research tools to help me become a more informed investor.
If any of the above statements accurately reflect your investment situation, CIBC Imperial Investor Service may be right for you.
*CIBC ISI has no control over the content on external web sites. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided in these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by CIBC or its affiliates.